Know Your Town will host Candidates’ Night, Thursday, April 7, 2016, at 7 PM in the Town Hall Auditorium. The celebrity moderator will be Ray Hershel, Television Channel 40 Broadcast Journalist. The program is free and open to the public. Please plan to attend, meet the people who seek to lead the community, and learn about the issues of your town.
Candidates who are attending include:
- Ira J. Brezinsky, Candidate for re-election to the Selectboard, three year term, uncontested
- John A. Kelly, Candidate for re-election to the School Committee, three year term, uncontested
Municipal Light Board–Vote for two, three year term
- Kurt C. Schenker, Candidate for re-election
- Vernon L. Blodgett, Jr.
- Dale H. Johnston II
- Diane V. Supczak-Mulvaney
Municipal Light Board–Vote for one, two year term
- Gregory R. Dubreuil
- Jeffrey A. Millard
Municipal Light Board–Vote for one, one year term
- John R. Hine
Trustee, Free Public Library–Vote for three, three year term
- Robert S. Berwick, Candidate for re-election
- Barbara J. Merchant, Candidate for re-election
- Richard S. Matteson
Ballot Question: Should South Hadley Adopt the Community Preservation Act?
- Gerald Judge, Vote Yes
- Michael Wozniak, Vote No
Link to sample ballots for Election Day, April 12, 2016:
To read the full text of the Community Preservation Act ballot question, please click on the ‘Question’ link at the top of the page.